top of page


1987 - 

With over 20 years experience working in the Domestic Market, there is little we have not accomplished. With an experienced team of builders and tradesmen and the expertise of a Structural, Electrical and Mechanical Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Party Wall Surveyor, Building Technician, Chartered Surveyor and C.D.M 2019 we believe that we can supply all you will need.


Excellence in design and draughtsmanship, only forms part of the necessary criteria needed for solving some of the more complex issues for our clients. Starting a building project can be a daunting task, we understand your concerns and make every stage in the process clear and easy to understand.


Having knowledge of the Local Development Framework and Planning Policies is paramount if you want to succeed in getting a project accepted. We have that knowledge which maximises your chance of success.

As part of our Building Regulations service, we provide a full specification package including structural calculations that you can issue to your contractor for him to work from and provide you with an accurate quotation for the works.

In recent times there has been a demand for a lot more glazing, particularly when building extensions onto older properties which can restrict natural light. This can put a heavy loading on U.V. values on your property. We can provide a full S.A.P survey to Building Control if this is required.

with many new extensions being build over existing drain runs and manholes. It has often become a concern of our clients as to who to contact and how to apply to build over them. There are now many more restrictions as to what you can and can't do by the local Water Authorities. We have expert knowledge in this area and will advise you at the first stage of consultation if there are likely to be any problems with your proposal and in most cases can facilitate your application to build over or divert any drain runs.

if your garden contains any mature trees with a T.P.O attached to them, we can also provide a full Arboricultural and tree protection plan with your Planning Application.





bottom of page